Buy with confidence.
maXtek marine stand behind their products.
maXtek steering warrants that their products shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the warranty period as below, if installed by an authorised installer.
Recreational Use: 2 years
Commercial Use: 1 year
from the date of original purchase.
Replacement or Repair Policy
maXtek may request the failed product be returned to an authorised installer for assessment at the customers cost. If, in maXtek’s sole opinion, the product is found to be defective, and is covered by this warranty, maXtek will repair or replace at maXtek’s option, and will return repaired or replaced product to an authorised installer at maXtek’s cost. maXtek warranty does not
• extend to any goods which have been improperly installed, repaired or modified.
• have failed or have been damaged due to an accident or abnormal operation including racing, misuse or modification.
• have been used on an engine/boat combination where the engine horsepower exceeds the rating established by the boat manufacturer.
• have been used with other product(s) which are mismatched with the maXtek product.
• have been used on an engine where the engine horsepower exceeds the specified product rating.
Limitation of Liability
maXtek accept no responsibility for charges related to the faulty parts such as removal of product, reinstallation of product nor other products maXtek does not manufacture. maXtek accept no responsibility for consequential loss or damage.
Please use our return merchandise authorisation fom for all returns and warranty claims. Thank you.